Welcome to Rogers Road Spring Print with a Pint !!
Join me, Kingi for another Peach Berserk- Print with a Pint adventure! Come in and make amazing things...!
The next Print with a Pint is Thursday May 11 from 7pm to 10pm
- a custom silkscreen made with YOUR OWN ART (email me your artwork in advance) !
- Use of my Peach Berserk silkscreens to print with too.
- Fabric+ all the printing ink you can use that evening- so bring extra stuff to print too - be creative.
- extra t-shirts and fabric will be for sale in case you need them
- a talk on the silkscreening process, setting up your own home studio, and question and answer session
- refreshments and a great snacks!
- a great evening to share with friends !
This is a creative evening for you to learn how to screenprint and gain experience by printing as many tea towels, t-shirts, pillowcases, and as much fabric as you like!
We will be having a talk about how to set up your very own silkscreen studio, and you can tour the Peach Berserk studios where all the magic happens! You can also see Kingi's art collection including 500+ paint-by-numbers!
Use any of our amazing screens, AND send us your photographs, drawings or other images in advance for us to shoot on a screen for you!
And... if you are interested..... I will talk about my recent trip to Cambodia and Vietnam where I established a sustainable silkscreen studio with young people in Banlung, a remote town in Ratanakiri Province, located in the north east of Cambodia. Let me know! And I can show you amazing prints/things the local girls made there, too <3 !!
This workshop is only $59. All inks and supplies are included, you just bring extra stuff you would like to print on!
516 Rogers Road in West end Toronto.
Refreshments and snacks will be served.
Workshop runs from 7pm until 10
Call me for deets, and/or to pick YOUR date ! it's gonna be a blast. <3 647 740 1141 xo Kingi